19 Sep '21
Link a business Facebook and Instagram account
Looking to link Facebook to Instagram or Instagram to Facebook?! It only takes a couple of easy steps to get your business accounts connected.
Connecting Instagram to Facebook
- Head to your Facebook business page (https://www.facebook.com/YOURBUSINESSPAGENAME) and select settings.
- Under page settings scroll to Instagram, where you will be taken to a separate page to connect your pages (https://www.facebook.com/YOUR BUSINESSPAGENAME/settings/?tab=instagram_management).
- Select “Connect Account”. Agree in the pop up to allow Instagram messages to appear in your Facebook.
- Another pop up! This time to enter your Instagram log in details. Hopefully you remember them... and once you’re in, the pages will be linked.
And if you want to do it the other way around -
Connecting Facebook to Instagram
- Head to your Instagram business or creator profile, and click Edit Profile.
- Scan to public business information and tap Page.
Connect an existing page, or else create a new one if you missed our previous post about setting up a Facebook business page…
Hit Done after you’ve connected the page or set up a new one.
(Note:to make sure everything is connected a-ok, make sure you’ve done both of these!)
Really it’s that easy. In a few quick taps and/or clicks you’ll have your pages connected.
Now that’s out of the way, you can explore the benefits that having a business profile brings. Have a look through our other blog content for how to get up and running with ads on these platforms:
If you want to find out more about getting set up on Feed have a look through our demo deck. Or come say hi to the team on Discord. We’re always happy to answer any questions or just have a general chit chat.